Federal Credit Union was started in 1957 as the Anacortes Shell
Federal Credit Union. By the end of 1957, the credit union had 111
members, $3,552.06 in shares, $2,596.59 in loans, and $3,575.22 in
In April 1999 the
credit union changed their name to Tesoro Northwest Federal Credit
Union since the refinery was sold to the Tesoro company.
The Tesoro Northwest Federal Credit Union is a member-owned
financial institution whose purpose is to promote the financial
well being of its members by providing comprehensive and
progressive financial service.